Hoseasons Waveney Park boasts a sublime Norfolk Broads setting this beautifu Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Waveney River Centre Info
Hoseasons Waveney River Centre is part of our Evermore Lodge Collection boasting a sublime riverside setting and its own private marina on a beautifully situated multi award-winning park. Far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life this haven of peace and tranquility offers a blissful union of superb facilities with a supreme location for exploring the eternally popular Norfolk Broads.
Each exquisite accommodation blends seamlessly into the idyllic surroundings to create a sumptuous contemporary home-from-home completed by indulgent hot tubs – perfect for soaking up the charms of this unique retreat. An indoor heated pool day cruiser hire* and welcoming inn number among excellent on-site amenities.
This is the quintessential Broads, a magical cocktail of marshes rivers and serene expanses of water utterly unparalleled in the UK. Nearby the quaint market town of Beccles hosts diverse shops eateries and a bustling quayside while Somerleyton Hall Africa Alive Great Yarmouth and Oulton Broad wait within 30 minute drive. Norwich is 15 miles away.
A choice of two and three bedroom lodges and two bedroom penthouses and a five bedroom apartment.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Waveney Leisure Spa Waveney Leisure Spa 3 and Burgh Staithe only)
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen (Egyptian cotton sheets) duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Balcony/decking with patio furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots bed guards and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £35pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Waveney River Centre website
Hoseasons Waveney River Centre Reviews