Hoseasons Caister-on-Sea Holiday Park
Hoseasons Caister-on-Sea Holiday Park is crammed full of things to enjoy from splashing around in the pool to having a go on the climbing wall and fun tower slides.
Cross the sand dunes at the edge of the park and you’re on the beach. A vast stretch of soft golden sand that leads down to pebbled rock pools at low tide.
Caister on Sea is within easy reach of Gt Yarmouth and the Norfolk Broads and has been creating wonderful holiday memories for over a century.
Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen included (except Standard)
- Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Standard accommodation only)
- Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots cot sides and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Standard accommodation only)
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Great Yarmouth in Norfolk is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...