Gorleston Beach (Norfolk)
Gorleston Beach is on the outskirts of Great Yarmouth and is a wide curving sandy beach. The beach is great for families as it has all the facilities you need close at hand.
This is a popular beach for body boarders and surfers.
The town centre is just five minutes away and cliff top walks overlooking the Lower Esplanade and sea are easily accessible.
Parking, toilets with disabled facilities, shops, cafes, amusements, children’s paddling pool, pitch and putt, bowling greens, tennis and basketball courts, lifeguards in the summer, promenade and grass areas.
We have no dog information for Gorleston beach.
We have no current information on dog restrictions for Gorleston Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Great Yarmouth in Norfolk is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...