Old Hunstanton Beach (Norfolk)
Old Hunstanton Beach is a sandy beach with sand dunes and colourful beach huts.
Hunstanton is becoming a main beach for kitesurfing and is ideal to learn on due to the gentle shelving beach. Potential issue is high tide at Old Hunstanton in onshore winds as the cliffs can generate huge updrafts.
Car parking available.
We have no current information on dog restrictions for Old Hunstanton Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Hunstanton in Norfolk is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...