Hoseasons Oak Farm Lodges is located deep in the beautiful Waveney Valley th Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Oak Farm Lodges Info
Hoseasons Oak Farm Lodges is located deep in the beautiful Waveney Valley these lodges offer a haven of peace and tranquility enhanced by sumptuous and stylish living. Centrally located in East Anglia and perfect for couples and families exploring the coast forests and Broads as well as the delights of Norwich Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds.
The lodges are set close to the owners small farm. Guests are welcome by arrangement to see the cows pigs horses chickens ducks and geese or even to bring their own horse and use the facilities.
These fantastic luxurious and contemporary lodges offer a peaceful rural setting.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Skylark and Kingfisher lodges only)
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Decking with garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £5pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in Otter Lodge only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Oak Farm Lodges website
Hoseasons Oak Farm Lodges Reviews