Hoseasons Summerfields Holiday Park (Norfolk)
Hoseasons Summerfields Holiday Park offers the choice of attractions you’d expect from a popular holiday park on the East coast. Among the parks closest to the famous sandy beaches of the lovely Norfolk coastline this is a real family centre offering a super fun holiday for all.
You’ll love the glass-fronted heated indoor swimming pool and the Summerfields Showbar Cabaret Club with live music dancing bingo and freshly prepared food and takeaways.
A soft play area keeps the children happy while kids aged 5–11 enjoy all the fun games and competitions every morning with the Ellie children’s club.
A range of comfortable chalets apartments and caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area (except Summercrest Summertide Sandringham Summerwave Summersea 6 Summersea 7 Summerbreeze 6 and Summerbreeze 7)
- Heating throughout (except Summerbreeze 6 and 7 and Rio)
- Electricity by card meter (except Summerpearl)
- Electricity included (in Summerpearl only)
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in specific Summershore Summercrest and Summersurf only)
- Pet friendly – clean up bins special pet area
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Scratby in Norfolk is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...