Sea Palling Beach
Sea Palling beach is a great large sandy beach protected by sea walls and just off-shore you have nine reefs built as part of the flood prevention scheme that gives good protection. The reefs offer some protection from waves and also at low tide a place to explore rock pools.
This is one beach that even in the summer months you will have plenty of space.
Facilities include car parking, toilets, cafe/restaurant, lifeguards (summer months), deck chairs hire.
Sea Palling Beach is a Blue Flag Beach.
Dogs are not allowed on Sea Palling Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Sea Palling in Norfolk is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...