Hoseasons Cropton Lodges, why not relax deep in the heart of Cropton Forest Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Cropton Lodges Information
Hoseasons Cropton Lodges, why not relax deep in the heart of Cropton Forest in the North Yorkshire Moors National Park. Set entirely within the Forestry Commision estate and home to an abundance of flora and fauna you’ll discover a magical place just waiting to be explored either on foot or on bike (cycle hire available).
Located 7 miles from Pickering and within easy reach of York this idyllic retreat provides an ideal location for short breaks and family holidays at any time of the year.
Architect designed one two and three bed timber lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (except Copper Beech lodges)
- Flat screen TV
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towels and hot tub towels (in Golden Oak lodges only)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Underfloor heating
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Electricity included
- Cots baby baths and highchairs £5 per night each
- Pets £10 per night each (max 4) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Cropton Lodges website
Hoseasons Cropton Lodges Reviews