Newby Hall is a stately home near Ripon in North Yorkshire. The main block o Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Riverside Lodges Information
Hoseasons Riverside Lodges are set along the banks of the River Ure and the Yoredale Way this small lodge development offers a friendly personal service and is within walking distance of the beautiful cathedral city of Ripon. Ripon offers a host of attractions from its traditional market square lovely architecture and medieval streets to the wealth of good quality restaurants and bars as well as being ideally located for exploring the Yorkshire Moors and Dales.
Fishing permits for the local area available at an extra charge.
Comfortable spacious lodges with outdoor hot tubs.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Widescreen TV/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Complimentary luxury toiletries
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Electricity included
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £60pw each (max 1) (in Hornblower only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Riverside Lodges website
Hoseasons Riverside Lodges Reviews