Hoseasons Tollerton Holiday Park is on the edge of Tollerton Village within Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Tollerton Holiday Park Info
Hoseasons Tollerton Holiday Park is on the edge of Tollerton Village within walking distance of its great village shop and two country pubs lies this select 14 acre holiday park. From here you are well placed to visit Castle Howard and the York Railway Museum with York City and the market town of Easingwold just a short drive away. The main Edinburgh to London line borders one side of the park which is surrounded by green countryside offering good walks and an 8 acre recreation field. The parks lake and 5 local ponds are great for fishermen. There is a BBQ building for your use onsite.
A range of 12ft-wide caravans and holiday lodges.
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £25pw each (max 1) (in specific Tollerton Silver Caravan only)
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine fresh flowers and chocolates on bookings of one week or more in lodges
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Tollerton Holiday Park website
Hoseasons Tollerton Holiday Park Reviews