Hoseasons Bowland Fell Park nestles in 130 acres of beautiful countryside th Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Bowland Fell Park Information
Hoseasons Bowland Fell Park nestles in 130 acres of beautiful countryside this lovely park sits on the doorstep of the spectacular Forest of Bowland and Gisburn Forest with its mountain bike trails. Perfect for walking cycling fishing wildlife-spotting and exploring the numerous delights of Yorkshire and Lancashire.
Close to the Dales yet only 30 miles from the Lake District the diverse and vibrant attractions of Settle Skipton and Clitheroe are all within easy reach.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed (except Vista Bronze)
- Garden furniture
- Gas and electricity included
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £30pw each (max 2) (small breeds only) (in specific caravans only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Bowland Fell Park website
Hoseasons Bowland Fell Park Reviews