Hoseasons Weir Country Park (North Yorkshire)
Hoseasons Weir Country Park is set on a unique inland island within a few minutes’ walk of the historic village of Stamford Bridge – with shops and a choice of pubs. An ideal base to visit all the attractions of historic York and the Yorkshire Moors. Flamingo Land Theme Park, Castle Howard and the coast are all easily accessible.
Weir park also boasts the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation.
Two and three bedroom caravans and a three bedroom apartment.
- Flat screen TV/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Additional WC (except Weir Deluxe WF)
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Weir Deluxe 3 and Apartment)
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £15pw each (max 2) (in specific caravans only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for York in North Yorkshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...