Bamburgh Castle Beach
Bamburgh Castle beach is in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the Northumberland Coast. It’s vast, unspoilt shoreline is uncrowded and backed by fabulous sand dunes and the magnificent Bamburgh Castle. It also commands sea views across to Lindisfarne, Holy Island and Farne Islands.
Popular surfing and kitesurfing beach.
Facilities include toilets, parking, cafes, restaurant and of course a big castle!
Bamburgh Castle Beach is dog friendly and allows dogs all year.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' tab we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do and places to eat.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map