Ross Back Sands is 3 miles of sandy quiet beach backed by sand dunes. The be Read more [...]
Hoseasons Waren Holiday Park Information
Hoseasons Waren Holiday Park is situated in one of England’s most idyllic corners this naturally landscaped park offers you unsurpassed views of the Northumberland Coast and proudly holds the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation. Sheltered Budle Bay nature reserve a bird watching haven is just a short walk away. Bamburgh Castle and Holy Island are close by whilst endless golden beaches and miles of sand dunes afford exhilarating walks and the opportunity to relax.
Award winning two and three bedroom caravans.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs free of charge
- Babies must be included in party total
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in specific caravans only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Waren Holiday Park website
Hoseasons Waren Holiday Park Reviews