Hoseasons Cresswell Towers enjoys a peaceful woodland setting just 200m from Read more [...]
Hoseasons Cresswell Towers Information
Hoseasons Cresswell Towers enjoys a peaceful woodland setting just 200m from the golden sandy beaches and huge dunes of Druridge Bay Cresswell Towers offers you a superb base for a relaxing family holiday on the Northumbrian coast. The indoor heated pool provides the ideal place to unwind while children enjoy their own outdoor play area sports court and all the fun of their own entertainment programme.
Woodland walks sea fishing and 18 hole golf at nearby Longhurst are all available close at hand. A little further afield are the unmissable Farne Islands and Holy Island and superb shopping at Newcastle whilst Alnwick Castle and Gardens the majestic setting for the Harry Potter films is within easy reach.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
For more information see the Hoseasons Cresswell Towers website
Hoseasons Cresswell Towers Reviews