Hoseasons Bockenfield Country Park is nestled between the breathtaking north Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Bockenfield Country Park Info
Hoseasons Bockenfield Country Park is nestled between the breathtaking northeast coastline and spectacular Northumberland National Park in a rural countryside setting bordered by ancient woodland and is a haven for many species of wildlife flora and fauna.
There are more castles in this area than anywhere else in the country including Alnwick Castle and Gardens the majestic setting for the Harry Potter films which is a great day out for all the family. Just 500m away from the park is the PGA golf course at Burgham Park.
A choice of two and three bedroom lodge-style timber clad 12ft-wide holiday homes with modern and stylish interiors.
- Flat screen TV/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £14pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw each (max 1) (in specific Felton only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Bockenfield Country Park website
Hoseasons Bockenfield Country Park Reviews