Hoseasons Straker Lodges (Northumberland)
Hoseasons Straker Lodges is set in the heart of award-winning Kielder Water and Forest Park these outstanding contemporary lodges unite luxurious living with breathtaking panoramic views to create a truly idyllic rural escape.
Eco-friendly hot tubs – perfect for enjoying the famous Dark Skies – complete the picture while numerous outdoor pursuits sports visitor centres stunning vistas and heritage sites await exploration in the wonderful surrounding area.
An outstanding three bedroom lodge ideal for breaks all year round.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat-screen TV/Blu-Ray with surround sound system
- Additional TV in bedrooms
- Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer tumble dryer and washing machine
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Underfloor heating
- Woodburner (initial supply of logs included)
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots highchairs and stairgates free of charge
- Babies must be included in party total
- Patio with barbecue and garden furniture
- No pets
- All non-smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Kielder Water in Northumberland is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...