Hoseasons Riverside Country Park boasts a magnificent setting in the heart o Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Riverside Country Park Information
Hoseasons Riverside Country Park boasts a magnificent setting in the heart of the breathtaking Northumbrian countryside Riverside Country Park offers you a perfect base to relax and unwind in tranquil surroundings.
A warm welcome awaits visitors to the area and on the park while a host of facilities ensures something for everyone. The main facilities are located adjacent to the park where you can enjoy all the fun of the indoor pool bar club room and superb pub meals.
Riverside is an excellent base for exploring the Northumberland National Park home to a wealth of scenic and historic attractions an ideal opportunity to explore countryside and coast with circular footpaths and challenging long distance trails. The ancient market town of Wooler gateway to the Cheviots is a short walk away. Sandy beaches dramatic coastal vistas and Alnwick Castle (of Harry Potter fame) are within 30 minutes drive. There is also horse riding bike hire and watersports available locally. Discounts are available for a selection of local activities and attractions.
A choice of quality two and three bedroom caravans or two and three bedroom lodges in a stunning countryside location.
- TV with selected Freeview channels/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Picnic bench
- Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- Complimentary welcome pack including tea and coffee
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Riverside Country Park website
Hoseasons Riverside Country Park Reviews