Broad Haven South Beach (Pembrokeshire)
Broad Haven South beach is a crescent shaped beach with golden sand, popular with families and for surfing and bodyboarding.
The beach is known for Church Rock which protrudes from the water and is backed by sand dunes and expansive National Trust woodland and Lily Ponds.
Facilities include car park, toilets and if you are lucky an ice-cream van. The nearby village of Bosherston has a country pub and a small cafe.
Broad Haven South Beach has been awarded a regional Seaside Award.
We have no current information on dog restrictions for Broad Haven South Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Bosherston in Pembrokeshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...