Broad Haven Beach
Broad Haven beach is sand with views across St. Brides Bay and is popular with families. At high tide you have a narrow strip of sandy and pebble beach but as the tide goes out you get a large expanse of sand.
If the tide is out you can walk round the southern headland to Little Haven beach but you will need to keep an eye on the tide. At the north end of Broad Haven beach you have a number of interesting geological features including stacks and natural arches.
Facilities include car parking, toilets, slipway, summer lifeguards, pubs, a restaurant, tea rooms, cafe, take away and shops that sell and hire out watersports kit.
Broad Haven Beach has been awarded a regional Seaside Award.
Broad Haven has dog restrictions between 1st May and the 30th September.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Broad Haven in Pembrokeshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...