Little Haven Beach (Pembrokeshire)
Little Haven beach is a small cove at high tide but at low tide you can walk round to the bigger Broad Haven Bay.
Little Haven itself is an old fishing village which still offers buckets of charm and character.
Facilities include a cafe and selection of pubs with parking a short walk back from the beach.
Little Haven Beach has been awarded a regional Seaside Award.
We have no current information on dog restrictions for Little Haven Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Broad Haven in Pembrokeshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...