Marloes Sands Beach (Pembrokeshire)
Marloes Sands beach is a 2km long sandy beach that all but disappears at high tide when you are left with a pebble bank. Marloes Sands faces south east into the Bristol Channel, towards Stockholm island.
You have some rocks that provide some interesting rock pools to explore but as the beach disappears at high tide you need to plan your visit around tide times
No facilities at the beach. with the closest being at Marloes village. The nearest parking is at the National Trust car park half mile away.
Marloes Sands Beach has been awarded a regional Seaside Award.
We have no current information on dog restrictions for Marloes Sands Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Dale in Pembrokeshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...