Hoseasons Sunnyvale Holiday Park (Pembrokeshire)
Hoseasons Sunnyvale Holiday Park has something for everyone at this well run family friendly and beautifully landscaped park. Children will love splashing around in the indoor pool and can enjoy playing in their own outdoor play area whilst for mum and dad there’s first class live shows and family entertainment on offer in the ’Stars’ club house and of course a great bar serving tasty pub meals.
Located in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park this breathtaking area is teeming with visitor attractions and local events. For those looking for a quieter retreat some accommodations are located in the secluded tranquil grounds of Sunnyglen.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans or modern two bedroom bungalows.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Electricity by coin meter (in bungalows only)
- Gas and electricity included (in caravans only)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (in caravans only except Glen Silver Birch 2)
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs available for hire
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in specific Glen Silver Birch 2 and Sunnyvale Birch 2 only)
- Parking for one car per holiday home included – additional cars accepted at extra cost
- All non smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...