Hoseasons Cardigan Bay Holiday Park is set within a peaceful secluded valley Read more [...]
Hoseasons Cardigan Bay Holiday Park Information
Hoseasons Cardigan Bay Holiday Park is set within a peaceful secluded valley this ideally situated privately owned park is just 300 yards from award winning Poppit Sands beach. The Pembrokeshire Coastal Path Britain’s only coastal national park starts from the doorstep. Facilities include a unique indoor pool complex with spa baths and a retractable roof. Cardigan Bay boasts Bottle Nose dolphins amongst its attractions along with a host of other fine unspoilt beaches in the immediate area. The market town of Cardigan is just 3 miles away where a selection of quaint pubs restaurants and interesting shops can be found. There are castles adventure and wildlife parks fishing golf boat trips and much more within an hour drive.
Choose from a range of two and three bedroom caravans or three bedroom cottages.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Old Millers Cottage and The Smugglers Cottage only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in Cardigan 2 and 3 and Old Millers Cottage only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Cardigan Bay Holiday Park website
Hoseasons Cardigan Bay Holiday Park Reviews