Manorbier Bay Beach (Pembrokeshire)
Manorbier Bay beach is a small sandy beach with sand dunes and rock pools, great for families and is popular with surfers, body boarding and walkers stopping off from the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path. The beach can get very busy on hot days as it is one of the most popular in the area.
Manorbier Castle overlooks the bay and on the other side of the valley the 12th century St. James church. Whilst on the eastern headland stands a prehistoric burial chamber known as Kings Quoit.
Facilities at the beach include car parking, toilets with disabled access, cafe just up the road from the beach and the village has a shop and pub.
Manorbier Bay Beach has been awarded a regional Seaside Award.
Manorbier Bay Beach is dog friendly and allows dogs all year.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Tenby in Pembrokeshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...