Wade’s Bridge was built in 1733 to a design by William Adam and crosse Read more [...]
Black Watch Monument Information
The Black Watch Monument is a cairn topped with a statue of Private Farquhar Shaw of the Black Watch Regiment.
The monument was unveiled in 1887 by the Marquis of Breadalbane to commemorate the first muster of the Regiment in May 1740.
Black Watch Monument Reviews