Hoseasons Beech Hedge (Perth and Kinross)
Hoseasons Beech Hedge is surrounded by picturesque countryside in the heart of rural Perthshire just 10 miles from the fair city of Perth this beautifully located park sits near the rivers Tay and Isla and boasts views of the Grampian Mountains. A superb centrally located base for exploring this lovely Scottish area. There is a launderette available for all dates.
A choice of comfortable two and three bedroom caravans one bedroom holiday homes and two-bedroom real log lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Bracken Log Lodge only)
- A TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs (additional charges apply)
- Pets additional charges (max 1) (in specific Isla and Grampian caravans and Kinclaven Lodge only)
- All non-smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Cargill in Perth and Kinross is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...