Hoseasons Beech Hedge is surrounded by picturesque countryside in the heart Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Beech Hedge Information
Hoseasons Beech Hedge is surrounded by picturesque countryside in the heart of rural Perthshire just 10 miles from the fair city of Perth this beautifully located park sits near the rivers Tay and Isla and boasts views of the Grampian Mountains. A superb centrally located base for exploring this lovely Scottish area. There is a launderette available for all dates.
A choice of comfortable two and three bedroom caravans one bedroom holiday homes and two bedroom real log lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Bracken Log Lodge only)
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots £20pw and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £20pw each (max 1) (in specific Isla and Grampian caravans and Kinclaven Lodge only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Beech Hedge website
Hoseasons Beech Hedge Reviews