Hoseasons Tummel Valley (Perth and Kinross)
Hoseasons Tummel Valley is in a truly idyllic setting surrounded by breath taking scenery on the banks of the River Tummel this park is a real favourite for family holidays in Scotland.
Together with a range of leisure facilities for everyone the park is perfect for exploring the majestic Highlands. Feeling adventurous? You’ll love the wealth of outdoor pursuits available locally such as the Highland Adventure Safaris with spectacular views to soak up along the way. Queen’s View is a must for breathtaking scenery and make sure you visit the Victorian town of Pitlochry 13 miles away.
The perfect way to end the day’s activities the Riverside Bar and Restaurant provides an ideal venue to relax before enjoying our live family entertainment. For an even more stylish escape choose our exclusive lodges in a tranquil riverside location.
A choice of fine caravans pleasantly landscaped in the wooded grounds or detached timber built lodges near the river.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area (except Riverside 2 and 3)
- Gas and electricity included
- Heating in bedrooms
- Heated towel rail or radiator in shower room
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots, cotsides and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw or per short break (max 2) (in specific accommodation only – please check when booking)
- Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Pitlochry in Perth and Kinross is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...