Hoseasons Penllwyn Lodges are nestling in unspoilt woodland Penllwyn Lodges Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Penllwyn Lodges Info
Hoseasons Penllwyn Lodges are nestling in unspoilt woodland Penllwyn Lodges offer spectacular scenery with the Shropshire borders to the East and rugged splendour of the Welsh mountains to the West a perfect base to explore. The pretty village of Berriew is just 2 miles away. Fishing is available and a stunning 9 hole golf course adjacent offers panoramic views with a modern restaurant selling and serving fresh local produce.
The high standards provided by Penllwyn plus the freedom to wander over meadow land and along the canal towpath this is a holiday you will wish to repeat.
Individually designed lodges in 30 acres of woodland. Each lodge is set within its own plot on a wooded hill.
- Wi-Fi (available 2015)
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towels (available free of charge from Jan 3)
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Heating throughout
- Electricity included
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £35pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Due to the steep gradients and steps the grounds at Penllwyn Lodges are not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with severe mobility difficulties. However two of the lodges Penllwyn Foxglove and The Squirrels Drey have access for wheelchairs – please check when booking
For more information see the Hoseasons Penllwyn Lodges website
Hoseasons Penllwyn Lodges Reviews