Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges commands panoramic views over the Banwy Valley f Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges Info
Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges commands panoramic views over the Banwy Valley from their peaceful setting above the small village of Llangadfan these well-appointed lodges enjoy elevated balconies overlooking their own lawn and are perfect for escaping the hustle and bustle of modern life.
The park is surrounded by rural tranquillity yet with a village pub and shop within 2 miles it is an ideal location for touring. The beaches of Barmouth and Aberdyfi are within an hours’ drive.
Wildlife wonderful scenery and trail walking abounds and Lake Vyrnwy with its RSPB centre and watersports is just 6 miles away. Welshpool Powis Castle King Arthur’s Labyrinth and the renowned Centre for Alternative Technology with its unique water-powered railway are all close by.
South facing holiday homes and lodges with outdoor hot tubs.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with selected satellite channels/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £7pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £35pw each (max 1) (in Celyn Lodge only) *Charges apply.
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges website
Hoseasons Belan Bach Lodges Reviews