Burnham-on-Sea main beach is a sandy beach which is good for families with g Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Burnham on Sea Holiday Village Information
Set in 95 acres of parkland and just a few hundred yards from the beach and promenade Burnham combines a superb location with an excellent range of facilities.
Burnham boasts fantastic activities including archery and fencing coaching plus the wilderness survival bush craft sessions.
Longleat Safari Park and the historic cities of Bristol and Bath are all within easy reach.
Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom comfortably equipped caravans.
- Bed linen included (except Standard)
- Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Standard accommodation only)
- Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
For more information see the Hoseasons Burnham on Sea Holiday Village website
Hoseasons Burnham on Sea Holiday Village Reviews