Hoseasons Swandown Lodges (Somerset)
Hoseasons Swandown Lodges is part of our Evermore Lodge Holidays Collection enviably set within the breathtaking parkland of the renowned historic Cricket St Thomas Estate on the Dorset/Somerset border.
Each über-stylish lodge is a triumph of cutting-edge design and contemporary luxury resulting in individual interiors that beautifully complement their backdrop of glorious countryside with views stretching to the coast. On the 1000 acre estate, there are endless places to explore with superb facilities. In addition to the on-site indoor pool and miles of walks, adults can unwind at the Cricket St Thomas Hotel leisure complex with spa sauna steam room and gymnasium. There is also the 18 hole Windwhistle golf course less than a mile away.
Equidistant between the bustling market towns of Crewkerne and Chard shopping opportunities and an array of historic and cultural gems abound in the local area. Just 250 metres away you will find a fantastic traditional pub serving mouth-watering food. A short walk away (1 mile) is Cricket St Thomas Lakes and gardens while 14 miles away the Jurassic Coastline awaits – a world heritage site simply begging to be explored and for cherished memories to be created.
An outstanding collection of stunningly designed luxury lodges set in lush rolling countryside. Perfect for luxurious family holidays and romantic short breaks at any time of the year.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Kittwhistle Poldon Goldenhaye and Quantock lodges only)
- A flat-screen TV with Freeview/Blu-ray
- Additional TV in the master bedroom
- DAB radio
- iPod docking station
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Bath and shower
- Luxurious bathrobes and slippers in the master bathroom
- Quality bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Large patio with barbecue
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Log burning stove
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and travel cots per week or short break (additional charge)
- Highchairs and stairgates free of charge
- Pets additional charge (in specific Blackdown and Goldenhaye lodges only)
- All non-smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Chard in Somerset is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...