Hoseasons Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa (Somerset)
Hoseasons Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa is part of our Go Active+ Breaks Collection nestling on the slopes of the beautiful Mendip Hills and affording spectacular views of the Somerset countryside. New in 2013 and perfectly placed for enjoying the South West’s numerous delights this is a superior base for a family holiday taken entirely at your own pace.
Boasting decadently furnished lodges some complete with hot tubs this fabulous park brims with activities to suit everyone. For the more adventurous there is an abundance of activities in the local area.
Including windsurfing sailing canoeing and kayaking.
Walks and cycle trails criss-cross the glorious grounds while climbing and caving are available nearby. Exploring Somerset’s wealth of picturesque towns and charming villages by foot horse or bike is a must!
Choose from a wide selection of two and three bedroom holiday homes and two three and four bedroom lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Premier lodges only)
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- TV in bedrooms (in Premier lodges only)
- iPod docking station
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Decking area with patio furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Baby bath on request
- Pets £70pw each (max 2) (small breeds only) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Cheddar in Somerset is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...