Hoseasons Doniford Bay Holiday Park (Somerset)
Hoseasons Doniford Bay Holiday Park offers a warm West Country welcome! With direct access to a rocky shingle beach fabulous facilities and a superb location for exploring you have everything you need for a fun-filled family seaside holiday to remember. There’s something for everyone at Doniford Bay with a wealth of sporting facilities and activities and a sparkling programme of family entertainment.
The Somerset Coast Minehead Bridgwater Exmoor the Mendip Hills and the numerous attractions of Bristol and Bath are all easily accessible.
Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen included (except Standard)
- Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Standard accommodation only)
- Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots cotsides and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Standard accommodation only)
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Watchet in Somerset is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...