Hoseasons Doniford Bay Holiday Park
Hoseasons Doniford Bay Holiday Park offers a warm West Country welcome! With direct access to a rocky shingle beach fabulous facilities and a superb location for exploring you have everything you need for a fun-filled family seaside holiday to remember. There’s something for everyone at Doniford Bay with a wealth of sporting facilities and activities and a sparkling programme of family entertainment.
The Somerset Coast Minehead Bridgwater Exmoor the Mendip Hills and the numerous attractions of Bristol and Bath are all easily accessible.
Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen included (except Standard)
- Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Standard accommodation only)
- Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots cotsides and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Standard accommodation only)
For more information see the website
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Watchet in Somerset is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map