Hoseasons Exmoor Gate (Somerset)
Hoseasons Exmoor Gate nestles in a pretty wooded valley on the edge of Exmoor this small family run park sits on the tourist route between Taunton and Bampton.
Perfect for those wishing to take a holiday at their own pace Exmoor Gate offers you the opportunity to be as active or relaxed as you like. An indoor pool, sauna, steam room, in house beauty treatments, gym, free Wi-Fi (games room) pool table, air hockey table, football table, book library, payphone, dog walking area and children’s play area are available on park.
Walk the hills and soak up the drama of Exmoor enjoy the beaches fish or sail on Wimbleball Lake or play some golf. The local gastropub provides the ideal venue for the perfect end to your day whilst Taunton with its shops bistros and nightlife is an easy drive.
Cottage located at the entrance to the park and lodges in a hillside location.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with selected satellite channels/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and washer/dryer
- Bath and/or shower
- Towels £5pp per week (payable on arrival)
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed
- Night storage heating included (Oct-Mar)
- Electricity for hot tub included
- Electricity by coin meter
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs available for hire
- Pets £30pw each (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Wiveliscombe in Somerset is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...