- About Us
Hoseasons Quarry Walk Lodges Info
Hoseasons Quarry Walk Lodges is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection tucked away off the beaten track amidst 46 acres of peaceful woodland deep in the Staffordshire countryside. A haven for wildlife and visitors alike this rural idyll creates the perfect choice for romantic escapes and relaxing breaks at any time of year.
Nestling amongst woodland trails bursting with flora and fauna the traditional log lodges boast an exquisite setting for doing as much or as little as you please. Unwind in the dreamy luxury of a hot tub or explore the cocktail of delights in the much-loved surrounding area.
Famous for its world renowned Potteries Staffordshire unites a rich industrial heritage with a diverse beautiful landscape. The spectacular nearby moorlands and outstanding Cannock Chase host fabulous walking and cycling while Calden Canal presents an ideal venue for relaxed boating. Horse racing at popular Uttoxeter is within 6 miles and bigger thrill-seekers won’t be disappointed either as Alton Towers is just 4 miles away!
Cosy and comfortable log cabins.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD/radio
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Washer/dryer (except Woodpecker and Fox lodges)
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Underfloor heating (in Woodpecker Squirrel Badger and Owl Garden lodges only)
- Central heating (in Fox Lodges only)
- Oil and electricity included
- Travel cots £10pw each
- Highchairs free of charge
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £60pw each (max 1) (in specific lodges only)
- Some lodges have wheelchair access suitable for parties including a visitor with partial disabilities – please check when booking
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Quarry Walk Lodges website
Hoseasons Quarry Walk Lodges Reviews