All Places in Stirling and Falkirk
- The Falkirk Wheel is a boat lift that rotates. It connects the Forth and Clyde Canal with the Union Canal in Scotland. The lift was opened in 2002 by Queen Elizabeth as part of her Golden Jubilee celebrations. This dramatic structure not only connects the two canals but has become an attraction in its own right. Visitors can experience the Falkirk Wheel by joining a 50 minute boat trip which takes in the rotating lift and the views. There is a visitor centre containing a café, gift shop and exhibition area: www.thefalkirkwheel.co.uk
- Located within easy reach of the M9 junction 7, with easy access to Edinburgh, Glasgow and Stirling. The nearest train station is Larbert 4 miles away. For shops and local amenities Falkirk town centre is 8 miles away. Knockhill Racing Circuit is nearby. Our Falkirk North Premier Inn has everything you’d expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Brewers Fayre restaurant serving great value pub favourites in a family friendly environment.
- Situated in the centre of Falkirk this Premier Inn is conveniently located between Glasgow and Edinburgh with the local train station providing regular services to both cities. Our Falkirk Central Premier Inn has everything you’d expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Beefeater,restaurant serving freshly cooked chargrilled food.
- Hoseasons Killin Highland Lodges enjoy a beautiful woodland setting close to Loch Tay just outside Killin and boasting lovely views around Ben Lawers these well maintained terraced lodges are perfectly situated for exploring the many delights of Breadalbane Scotland’s popular heartland. Perfect for lovers of outdoor pursuits and photography this mountainous country bursts with activities. Killin 9 hole golf course is adjacent together with a choice of courses locally. Superb watersports magnificent salmon and trout fishing hill walks climbing and gentle nature trails with abundant flora and fauna abound. The famous Falls of Dochart and the Fortingall Yew the oldest living thing in Europe are close by. The West Coast Glencoe Glasgow and Edinburgh are easily accessible. Comfortable terraced timber lodges with their own verandah and views of mountains and countryside. Some with restricted views please check when booking.TV with Freeview/DVD CD/radio Kitchen including microwave Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in lounge area (in Birch and Pine 3 only) Verandah with garden furniture Electricity by coin meter Travel cots and highchairs £7pw each Pets £25pw each (max 2) All non smoking accommodation Some lodges have been specially adapted for visitors with disabilities – please check when booking
- Callendar House is a mansion set within the grounds of Callendar Park. Its present form, in the style of a French Renaissance chateau, dates from the 19th century, although at its core is a 14th-century tower house. During its 600-year history, Callendar House has played host to many prominent historical figures, including Mary, Queen of Scots, Oliver Cromwell, Bonnie Prince Charlie and Queen Victoria. The current building is by far the most substantial historical building in the area, with a 300 ft (91m) frontage. The grounds have significant gardens.
- For shops and local amenities Falkirk town centre is only 2 miles away. Our Falkirk East Premier Inn has everything you’d expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Brewers Fayre restaurant serving great value pub favourites in a family friendly environment.
- Ideally situated for both business and leisure guests. For business this hotel is located on Glenbervie business park. Conveniently just a 10 minute walk from Larbert train station, with great links to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Our Falkirk (Larbert/M876) Premier Inn has everything you’d expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite pub restaurant.
- Hoseasons Forest Hills Lochside Resort is nestled in the scenic foothills of the Trossachs and overlooking the tranquil shores of Loch Ard Forest Hills Lochside Resort is beautifully set in landscaped gardens and woodland and is ideal for exploring. Feel the exhilaration and enjoy the pure fun of Go Country – Forest Hills unique waterpark on Loch Ard. Climb the iceberg jump into the loch bounce on the trampoline master the seesaw balance on the saturn ring and master the assault course. Suitable for all the family particularly the more adventurous. Two hourly sessions. Wet suit/shoe hire included. Seasonal opening – please check when booking. Blair Drummond Safari and Adventure Park (20 miles) and Go Ape – UKs number one tree top adventure (5 miles). Choose from a selection of one and two bedroom quality apartments.Interactive TV with internet email and movies on demand* Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer Bath and/or shower Bed linen and duvets Beds made up for your arrival Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Balcony/verandah with patio furniture Double glazed and centrally heated Electricity by meter reading Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions No pets*Charges apply All non smoking accommodation