Sizewell beach is a pebble/sand beach backed by grass, dunes and Read more [...]
- About Us
Leiston Abbey Info
Leiston Abbey was formerly known as St Mary’s Abbey. Founded in 1182 at Minsmere by Ranulf de Glanville, Lord Chief Justice to Henry II. The only remains of the old site are the ruins of the Abbey chapel. In 1363 the Abbey was transferred to Leiston, and its patron, Robert de Ufford, 1st Earl of Suffolk, devoted his last years to the building.
Leiston Abbey Reviews