Hoseasons Laxfield Lodges (Suffolk)
Hoseasons Laxfield Lodges nestles in a tranquil acre of mid-Suffolk countryside boasting a serene setting and wildlife aplenty these luxury lodges offer the perfect base to relax and explore this enchanting county.
Historic Laxfield is 10 minutes’ walk while delightful villages Framlingham Castle and the famous heritage coast await nearby.
Modern and contemporary real log lodges with countryside views.
- Flat-screen HD TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher freezer and washer/dryer
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs free of charge
- Pets £30pw or £20 per short break (max 1) (in Sunset 2 only)
- Complimentary welcome pack – tea coffee milk sugar bread butter and jam
- All non-smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Woodbridge in Suffolk is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...