Hoseasons The Woods (The Scottish Highlands)
Hoseasons The Woods commands panoramic views of the Ochil Hills these stunning woodland lodges take full advantage of their unique location in the glorious Stirling countryside. A wonderful touring base boasting unparalleled access to the very best of central Scotland.
A restaurant/bar and shop are at hand on-site while Stirling’s wealth of local attractions are all easily accessible. Edinburgh is 45 minutes’ drive.
Spacious and luxurious three-bedroom lodges all with beautiful views of the mountain landscape.
- A flat-screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Patio with garden furniture
- Double glazed and heated throughout
- Gas and electricity by meter reading
- Travel cots and highchairs free of charge
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets additional charges (max 2) (in Stirling Lodge only)
- All non-smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Dollar Stirling in The Scottish Highlands is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...