Hoseasons Loch Ness Holiday Park (The Scottish Highlands)
Hoseasons Loch Ness Holiday Park is situated right on the shores of world-famous Loch Ness with it’s own private beach and commanding some of the most spectacular views in Scotland this superb park unites excellent facilities with the perfect location for enjoying a truly memorable holiday in the Highlands.
Fort Augustus Inverness Urquhart Castle trips to Skye and skiing at Aonach Mor are all within easy reach. Walking fishing boating and Nessie-spotting opportunities abound!
A jetty is available on the park for canoe and kayak launching and fishing.
Choose from comfortable holiday homes or luxury lodges some with views over Loch Ness.
- Outdoor hot tub (in The Moorings and Loch View only)
- Flat screen TV with freesat/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Dishwasher (in Loch View only)
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Barbecue (except The Retreat)
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Pets free of charge (max 1) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Invermoriston in The Scottish Highlands is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...