- About Us
Hoseasons Wildside Highland Lodges Information
Wildside Highland Lodges is part of our Evermore Lodge Holidays Collection nestling in idyllic woodland on the banks of the River Fechlin deep in the heart of the Highlands. The best of traditional Scotland meets the ultimate luxury escape.
A backdrop of stunning mountain scenery characterises this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Located on the majestic South Loch Ness Trail the new exciting trail takes in seven lochs and stretches 28 miles between Loch Tarff to Troutbeck with several awe inspiring viewpoints where Loch Ness stretches out before you. Wildside offers enough activities to keep even the most active amused and the perfect retreat for creating cherished family holiday memories your way.
Favoured by rare red deer among its host of wildlife this nature lovers paradise is a rich patchwork of heather-clad hills lush dark forests sparkling lochs, including fabled Loch Ness and breathtaking panoramic views begging exploration. Meanwhile both Fort Augustus and Inverness are easily accessible by car and make for great family days out for all to enjoy.
Choose from a selection of superbly appointed luxury lodges all with woodburning stoves some with hot tubs and each with a blend of both contemporary and traditional Scottish features in mind. Perfect for family holidays or breaks at any time of the year.
- Outdoor hot tub (except Dalwhinnie Premier Lodge)
- Flat screen TV
- iPod docking station
- Family board games
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Luxury bed linen duvets and fluffy towels
- Luxurious bathrobes and slippers in each master bedroom
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Patio with garden furniture
- Woodburning stove
- Double glazed and centrally heated (except Glenmorangie Lodge and Dalwhinnie Premier Lodge)
- Double glazed and heated throughout (in Glenmorangie Lodge and Dalwhinnie Premier Lodge only)
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs
- Pets £25pw each (max 2) (except Wildcat Lodge)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Wildside Highland Lodges website
Hoseasons Wildside Highland Lodges Reviews