Sea House on the Beach (West Sussex)
Sea House on the Beach in Bognor Regis opens onto a patio with views over the English Channel. Sleeping up to 11 people, this bright house has a garden and smart design.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Bognor Regis in West Sussex is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Bognor Regis West beach is in West Sussex and is a pebble beach that exposes sand at mid to low tide Located to the West of Bognor Regis pier, the beach is a family-friendly beach sloping gently towards the sea. Located in the town itself and becomes less busy as you move away from the Pier. A little along the promenade you have a small children’s play area and a skateboard/bmx ramp for older children that sits directly behind the beach. Also a small kiosk selling drinks and ice creams. The west beach tends to be less busy than the east beach partly due to being further away from the Butlins holiday camp. Facilities are shared with the East beach including toilets, amusements, pier,Cafe, pubs, restaurants, kiosks. Full facilities of the town centre just a short walk.
- Aldwick beach is the continuation of a single long stretch of West Sussex pebble beaches. As with all beaches in this area you have pebbles only at high tide and then as the tide goes out you get compact sand. The tide goes out a long way giving lots of space and exposes some rocks to explore. The beach has some colourful beach huts and a small beachside cafe that has tables and sells hot and cold food. The beach here also has some small fishing boats that get pulled onto the beach. Behind the beach you have Marine Park that gives an alternative to the pebbles and sand and also some more space whilst the tide is in. Beach huts, beach cafe selling hot and cold food, parking (pay and display Apr-Sept and free Oct – Mar), gardens and grass area.
- The East Beach at Bognor Regis is a pebble beach at high tide and sand at low tide. The beach runs from the pier up to the Butlins Holiday camp. Backing the beach is a wide flat concrete promenade with a selection of kiosks selling hot/cold drinks and food along with beach goodies. The east end of Bognor Regis beach is by Butlins Holiday camp and has facilities and a slipway for boats and is popular with jet skis. Car park and parking on the road (pay and display), toilets and showers, deck chair hire, seasonal children’s entertainment subject to weather conditions, slipway, kiosks. A land train runs the length of East Beach along the promenade and the town centre is just a short walk back from the promenade.
- Felpham Sailing Club is an excellent venue on a sandy beach. We are a small, family-oriented dinghy sailing club and also cater for windsurfers with excellent conditions from our beach. Keen to join us as a sailing or social member? We’d love to meet you.
- Felpham beach is a combination of pebbles and sand divided by groynes like most the West Sussex beaches. As the tide goes out you have rock pools and large areas of flat beach. At the back of the beach you have rows of beach huts with nice grass areas in front. Felpham beach sits next to Bognor Regis beaches and is more built up with concrete promenade than its more easterly neighbours of Middleton-on-Sea, Elmer Sands and Climping. Felpham beach tends to attract more locals than tourists as it located behind the village, with most tourists heading to Bognor Regis. Facilities include cafe, shop, toilets, beach huts, promenade, Felpham sailing club, tennis courts and putting green. Parking can be hard on a summer day but you can park either in the side roads or there is a large car park in the village.
- The Ye Olde Fish and Chippe Shoppe has to be one of the best chip shops in the area and has been serving quality fish and chips for over 80 years.Opening times Tuesday to Saturday : 11.30am – 2pm, 5pm – 9pm Sunday and Monday : Closed Friday lunch time delivery : 11.30am – 2pm (2 mile radius)
- Pagham is a quiet seaside resort with a south east facing shingle beach with a large shingle bar at the harbour entrance making this a good beach for windsurfing and sailing. A WW2 Mulberry Harbour platform protrudes from the sea at low tide and of local historic interest are the old railway carriages still in use for some of the beach houses. Pagham harbour is also a fantastic nature reserve with good access all around. Much of the area around the sea is a nature reserve and this now includes more than 700 acres of salt marsh and nearly 400 acres of farmland. Shops, pubs, cafe, toilets and car parking (limited in Pagham but larger at the nature reserve) and Pagham sailing club on the beach front.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...