Bognor Regis East Beach
The East Beach at Bognor Regis is a pebble beach at high tide and sand at low tide. The beach runs from the pier up to the Butlins Holiday camp.
Backing the beach is a wide flat concrete promenade with a selection of kiosks selling hot/cold drinks and food along with beach goodies. The east end of Bognor Regis beach is by Butlins Holiday camp and has facilities and a slipway for boats and is popular with jet skis.
Car park and parking on the road (pay and display), toilets and showers, deck chair hire, seasonal children’s entertainment subject to weather conditions, slipway, kiosks.
A land train runs the length of East Beach along the promenade and the town centre is just a short walk back from the promenade.
Bognor Regis East Beach has been awarded a regional Seaside Award.
Bognor Regis East beach, No dogs on the beach between 1st May and 30th September although are allowed on the promenade.
Horses allowed on the beach all year although between 1st May and 30th September restricted to before 10am and after 6pm.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' tab we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do and places to eat.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map