Hoseasons Wickham Green Farm Lodges enjoy stunning views across glorious uns Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Wickham Green Farm Lodges Info
Hoseasons Wickham Green Farm Lodges enjoy stunning views across glorious unspoilt countryside these three superbly located lodges sit in the heart of beautiful Wiltshire on a working beef and arable farm. Together with plenty of space for children to play a wealth of footpaths (and the opportunity to see the cows and calves when the season is right!) this is an excellent base for touring. Perfect for a relaxing West Country break all year round.
Wiltshire has something for everyone from countless picturesque towns and villages to world-famous monuments such as Stonehenge. Cheddar Gorge and Wookey Hole are must-see beauty spots Longleat offers a superb family outing while the cities of Bath, Salisbury and Wells boast much for any visitor. Shops and pubs are within 3 miles with riding fishing and golf all nearby.
These beautifully finished double glazed two bedroom lodges are ideal for holidays at any time of year.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Shared utility room with washing machine and dryer (£1 per wash)
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture and barbecue
- Log effect fire
- Heating throughout
- Electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs available for hire
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Wickham Green Farm Lodges website
Hoseasons Wickham Green Farm Lodges Reviews