Hoseasons St Michaels Caravan Park is set in an old apple orchard this small Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons St Michaels Caravan Park Info
Hoseasons St Michaels Caravan Park is set in an old apple orchard this small park boasts an enviable setting amidst the glorious unspoilt countryside of the Worcestershire/Herefordshire border just 3 miles from the pretty riverside town of Tenbury Wells. An idyllic base for exploring this lovely rural area.
Fishing golf castles cathedrals theme parks and the historic cities of Worcester Hereford and Gloucester are among numerous attractions nearby.
Luxury two bedroom caravans offering panoramic views of the countryside.
- TV with freesat/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Decking with garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons St Michaels Caravan Park website
Hoseasons St Michaels Caravan Park Reviews