So after the last week you could say spring has arrived in the UK.
We always see an increase in visitors to our sites when the weather improves, and this has been the case in the last week.
A lot of small bed and breakfasts, self catering properties, cafes and visitor attractions are in full Spring Clean mode, getting ready for the better weather and the usual business takeoff at Easter.
As well as your property this is also a good time to review your online presence:
- Check the website is looking fresh and current. Technologies change all the time and your website really does need to be readable on mobile devices and tablets.
- Check social media channels. Start letting your followers know what you are doing, show them pictures of a sunny Spring Cleaned property.
- Internet listings. If you have listings on other internet sites go visit them, check they are current and sell your business.
All the above three points are really about marketing and selling your business.
We can help offer advice on the first two but also give you massive help on the third. We offer a free listings and for this you will be seen on our:
- interactive coast website at The UK Beach Guide
- social channels: facebook, twitter, pinterest, google and youtube
We really want 2014 to be a massive year for the UK Coast Community.