Old Market Cross, Myddelton House, Bulls Cross, Enfield
© Christine Matthews and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence
This is the old Market Cross, which used to be in the Market Place, Enfield. This stone gothic cross was originally erected in 1826 to replace the wooden octagonal market house. It was moved to the grounds of Myddelton House in 1904, when the present octagonal market building on Corinthian columns was erected to the designs of Sydney W. Cranfield.
Some more photos from around the surrounding area