If you travel and visit a lot of UK destinations in a year then one of the best ways to get a deal is to look at Annual Passes. These passes can give you great savings if you visit the one location many times or want to explore the hundreds of locations on offer. Often passes not only give entry discounts but also reduce those extra costs that add up and need to be considered like parking and buying food and beverages when out.
The three big ones we have spotted are:
Merlin Annual Pass
A Merlin Pass is all you need to unlock endless fun at more than 30 top attractions across the UK, including Alton Towers Resort, SEA LIFE, Thorpe Park Resort, Madame Tussauds, London Eye and loads more.
The Merlin Annual Passes come in four types, Discovery, Silver, Gold or Platinum passes. The passes range from £89 to £299 per person and are paid annual or monthly. Each pass has slightly different terms and conditions from the number of days it can be used, periods of exclusion, discount tickets for family & friends and up to 20% off retail, food & beverage.
This can save a lot of money as a single adult on the day ticket can be between £20 and £35 depending on the attraction.
More information on the Merlin Annual Pass website!
National Trust Membership
Enjoy all these benefits when you become a member:
- Free entry to over 500 special places
- Free parking at most National Trust car parks
- National Trust Handbook is full of ideas to help you plan a visit
- National Trust Magazine is sent to you three times a year
- Regular newsletters sent straight to your inbox
For more details visit the National Trust website.
English Heritage Membership
With the English Heritage membership you will receive:
- Unlimited access to over 400 historic places
- Free or reduced-price entry to our exciting events
- Free handbook to plan inspiring days out
- Exclusive members’ magazine, four times a year
- Free entry for up to six kids
For more details visit the English Heritage website.