- 26th July 2020-31st July 2020Ramsgate Week is the Royal Temple Yacht Club annual regatta. During the week we have challenging day’s sailing between the North and South Forelands and then in the evening you can relax and enjoy our hospitality with live music every night. A;although this is a sailing event the town of Ramsgate jumps into life and plenty of things to do for those not competing.
- 30th May 2020-12th June 2020The Isle of Man TT (Tourist Trophy) is run in a time-trial format on public roads closed to the public. The first Isle of Man TT race was held on Tuesday 28 May 1907 and has since been held most years. The schedule will see a week of practices starting on Saturday 30th May to the Friday 5th of June. The first race day will be Saturday 6th June and sees the first three-lap sidecar race and the Superbike TT race. This “Superbike Saturday” is followed by the traditional “Mad Sunday” for fans to have their own ride around the Course. Races resume on Monday, Wednesday and the big day is Friday for the second sidecar race and the concluding Senior race. * Please note that race dates are subject to change or cancellation by event organisers at short notice.
- 3rd May 2020The Salcombe Crab Festival also known as Crabfest is not just about the locally caught Brown Crab but is a celebration of local fishing, food and drink. During the day enjoy cookery demonstrations by award-winning chefs, crab picking masterclasses, crab pot making, live music, kids activities and much more! The crab festival is hosted by the Rotary Club of Salcombe to raise money for local causes.
- 4th July 2020-5th July 2020The Wales Airshow is a free event held along the 8 km (5 mile) seafront between Mumbles and Swansea City. With a backdrop of the beautiful Swansea Bay you will see a wide range of vintage planes and formal displays along with plenty of entertainment on the seafront.
- 15th May 2020-17th May 2020The festival runs for three days at Porthminster beach in St Ives. Activities include:fantastic demonstrations from nationally renowned celebrity chefs artisan traders with high-quality food and drink music performances children’s play area water sports activities
- 20th June 2020-21st June 2020Alnmouth Art Festival featuring local artists displaying and selling their work at venues in the beautiful coastal village of Alnmouth. Venues include private homes, businesses and public buildings and you also have street food and children’s workshops.
- 9th July 2020-12th July 2020The Goodwood Festival of Speed is located in the beautiful parkland surrounding Goodwood House, near Chichester in West Sussex. The Festival of Speed is motorsport’s weekend summer garden party, more than just the famous hill climb this is a celebration of world motorsport.
- 27th June 2020-28th June 2020The Weston Air Festival is a free event of the 27th/28th weekend in June, with a mix of spectacular aerobatic displays and armed forces celebrations. Air displays plan to start at 1pm and run through until 5pm but are subject to change depending on weather conditions and operational commitments. Plenty to do for the whole family around the Weston seafront, over the weekend there will be exhibitions, bars, food, display teams and a fairground. … and all this located in the beautiful Weston-super-Mare Somerset seaside resort.
- 8th October 2020-11th October 2020The Isle of Wight Literary Festival takes place in and around Northwood House, a Grade II* listed late Georgian manor house set in over 20 acres of parkland. On the programme are guest speakers from various literary circles, writing workshops, music performances and poetry recital evenings where you can take to the stage to showcase your own work. Families are more than welcome at the festival, with a number of readings, speakers and workshops aimed at children.