- 26th July 2020-31st July 2020Ramsgate Week is the Royal Temple Yacht Club annual regatta. During the week we have challenging day’s sailing between the North and South Forelands and then in the evening you can relax and enjoy our hospitality with live music every night. A;although this is a sailing event the town of Ramsgate jumps into life and plenty of things to do for those not competing.
- 8th October 2020-11th October 2020The Isle of Wight Literary Festival takes place in and around Northwood House, a Grade II* listed late Georgian manor house set in over 20 acres of parkland. On the programme are guest speakers from various literary circles, writing workshops, music performances and poetry recital evenings where you can take to the stage to showcase your own work. Families are more than welcome at the festival, with a number of readings, speakers and workshops aimed at children.
- 7th August 2020-14th August 2020Broadstairs Folk Week is great traditional folk music and dance festival with events being held day and night all over Broadstairs throughout the week. Whether you are a family looking for child-friendly events, workshops or want to dance the night away, you’ll find something to entertain you from early till late
- 13th August 2020-16th August 2020The Eastbourne Airshow offers a free seafront viewing area with a varied programme of flying over the 4 days along with a weekend evening flying event and fireworks. The packed flying programme starts at lunchtime each day and ends around 5pm. Eastbourne also offers a lot of ground attractions during the event which typically opens at 10am each day.
- 11th September 2020-13th September 2020St Anne’s Kite Festival takes place ob St Anne’s seafront and has kite teams from across the UK and overseas. Running over Saturday and Sunday you will get to see fabulous kite displays although this is weather dependent. Most years regardless of the weather you have been able to see something and have a great family day out.
- 5th August 2020-9th August 2020The Boadmasters Festival is held in Newquay, Cornwall and split over two locations in the town:Watergate Bay for the camping and the music stages Fistral Beach for the surfing competitions, skate/BMX, Beach Sessions and surf village
- 27th August 2020-31st August 2020The Rye jazz and blues festival is taking place from Thursday 27th to Monday 31st August and encompasses the bank holiday weekend. Music includes a mix of jazz, blues, RnB, Soul, Folk, Roots, Latin, Cuban and contemporary music performances at various venues in Rye. There will also be refreshments, food and bars serving drinks and food throughout the day.
- 3rd September 2020-6th September 2020The Lindisfarne Festival marks the end of the summer and is a music and creative arts festival on the beautiful Northumberland coastline overlooking the Holy Isle in this beautiful Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). You should get a choice of some 200+ acts over 10 stages.