- 24th August 2019-25th August 2019The River Cottage Festival is a two-day event at River Cottage HQ in Dorset, the idyllic 100-acre organic farm on the Dorset and Devon border. Family event with food, music, talks, masterclasses, yoga and a host of children’s activities.
- 10th October 2019-13th October 2019Falmouth’s Events Square hosts the Oyster Festival, from Thursday October 10 – Sunday October 13. This annual festival celebrate the start of the oyster season, the native Fal Oyster and the diversity of Cornish seafood. Daily demonstrations are held by top chefs and food experts, inspiring visitors to try the tastes of native oysters, wines, ales and local produce. The festival programme includes live music, local Cornish food and produce, arts and crafts, Working Boat race, Grand Oyster Parade.
- 7th September 2019-8th September 2019The Food Rocks festival was started by top chef Mark Hix with the main aim of promoting the produce of the local area around Lyme Regis on the Dorset coast. The festival welcomes top chefs, exhibitors, locals and visitors to Lyme Regis, the main stage showcase offers a mix of interactive cookery demonstrations, talks and tastings across the 2 days. The money raised goes to good causes split between the RNLI and the Fishermen’s Mission.
- 22nd August 2019-26th August 2019The Rye jazz and blues festival is taking place from Thursday 22nd – Monday 26th August and encompasses the bank holiday weekend. Music includes a mix of jazz, blues, RnB, Soul, Folk, Roots, Latin, Cuban and contemporary music performances at various venues in Rye. There will also be refreshments, food and bars serving drinks and food throughout the day.
- 10th October 2019-13th October 2019The Isle of Wight Literary Festival takes place in and around Northwood House, a Grade II* listed late Georgian manor house set in over 20 acres of parkland. On the programme are guest speakers from various literary circles, writing workshops, music performances and poetry recital evenings where you can take to the stage to showcase your own work. Families are more than welcome at the festival, with a number of readings, speakers and workshops aimed at children.
- 1st June 2019, 10:00 am-7th September 2019, 6:00 pmThe South Tyneside Festival has activities and events taking place throughout the summer months of June, July and August, and admission is free. A annual three-month celebration of music and culture and includes:Open-air concerts every Sunday in July at Bents Park A summer parade on Sat 6th July, which heads through the streets of South Shields proms in the park Fun, games and activities for children much much more…There is something for everyone and a full programme can be found on the website.
- 31st August 2019-1st September 2019The Beaumaris Food Festival is set in a seafront location between the historic Beaumaris Castle and the Menai Straits with the picturesque Snowdonia Mountain range providing the backdrop. This promises to be a weekend filled with food, drink, demonstrations and live entertainment on stages through the day.
- 29th August 2019-1st September 2019The Lindisfarne Festival marks the end of the summer and is a music and creative arts festival on the beautiful Northumberland coastline overlooking the Holy Isle in this beautiful Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). You should get a choice of some 200+ acts over 10 stages.