- 19th July 2019-21st July 2019The Bristol Harbour Festival is an annual festival that spans the city and harbour areas. Throughout the 3 days a wide selection of tall ships, live music, street performances, food markets, water display teams, circus acts and family activities. This event does not have camping but there are a number of hotels, hostels and guest houses in the Bristol area. Image provided by Sberriman
- 25th May 2019-7th June 2019The Isle of Man TT (Tourist Trophy) is run in a time-trial format on public roads closed to the public. The first Isle of Man TT race was held on Tuesday 28 May 1907 and has since been held most years. The TT week includes 9 races covering vehicles from traditional race bikes through to sidecars. Qualifying runs each evening from Saturday 25th May to Friday 31st May 2019 (Excluding Sunday 26th) Saturday 25th May – Friday 31st May 2019Qualifying runs each evening (Excluding Sunday 26th)Saturday 1st June 201912:00 Superbike TT Race (6 laps) 15:00 Sidecar TT Race 1 (3 laps)Monday 3rd June 201910:45 Supersport TT Race 1 (4 laps) 14:15 Superstock TT Race (4 laps)Wednesday 5th June 201910:45 Supersport TT Race 2 (4 laps) 13:45 Lightweight TT Race (4 laps) 16:25 Zero TT Race (1 lap)Friday 7th June 201910:30 Sidecar TT Race 2 (3 laps) 12:45 Senior TT Race (6 laps)* Please note that race dates are subject to change or cancellation by event organisers at short notice.
- 15th July 2019-18th July 2019The Eastbourne Airshow offers a free seafront viewing area with a varied programme of flying over the 4 days along with a weekend evening flying event and fireworks. The packed flying programme starts at lunchtime each day and ends around 5pm. Eastbourne also offers a lot of ground attractions during the event which typically opens at 10am each day.
- 7th August 2019-11th August 2019The Boadmasters Festival is held in Newquay, Cornwall and split over two locations in the town:Watergate Bay for the camping and the music stages Fistral Beach for the surfing competitions, skate/BMX, Beach Sessions and surf village
- 6th July 2019-7th July 2019The Wales Airshow is a free event held along the 8 km (5 mile) seafront between Mumbles and Swansea City. With a backdrop of the beautiful Swansea Bay you will see a wide range of vintage planes and formal displays along with plenty of entertainment on the seafront.
- 4th July 2019-7th July 2019The Goodwood Festival of Speed is located in the beautiful parkland surrounding Goodwood House, near Chichester in West Sussex. The Festival of Speed is motorsport’s weekend summer garden party, more than just the famous hill climb this is a celebration of world motorsport.
- 22nd June 2019-23rd June 2019The Weston Air Festival is a free event of the 22nd/23rd weekend in June, with a mix of spectacular aerobatic displays and armed forces celebrations. Air displays plan to start at 1pm and run through until 5pm but are subject to change depending on weather conditions and operational commitments. Plenty to do for the whole family around the Weston seafront, over the weekend there will be exhibitions, bars, food, display teams and a fairground. … and all this located in the beautiful Weston-super-Mare Somerset seaside resort.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.