- 26th July 2020-31st July 2020Ramsgate Week is the Royal Temple Yacht Club annual regatta. During the week we have challenging day’s sailing between the North and South Forelands and then in the evening you can relax and enjoy our hospitality with live music every night. A;although this is a sailing event the town of Ramsgate jumps into life and plenty of things to do for those not competing.
- 30th May 2020-12th June 2020The Isle of Man TT (Tourist Trophy) is run in a time-trial format on public roads closed to the public. The first Isle of Man TT race was held on Tuesday 28 May 1907 and has since been held most years. The schedule will see a week of practices starting on Saturday 30th May to the Friday 5th of June. The first race day will be Saturday 6th June and sees the first three-lap sidecar race and the Superbike TT race. This “Superbike Saturday” is followed by the traditional “Mad Sunday” for fans to have their own ride around the Course. Races resume on Monday, Wednesday and the big day is Friday for the second sidecar race and the concluding Senior race. * Please note that race dates are subject to change or cancellation by event organisers at short notice.
- 4th July 2020-5th July 2020The Wales Airshow is a free event held along the 8 km (5 mile) seafront between Mumbles and Swansea City. With a backdrop of the beautiful Swansea Bay you will see a wide range of vintage planes and formal displays along with plenty of entertainment on the seafront.
- 20th June 2020-21st June 2020Alnmouth Art Festival featuring local artists displaying and selling their work at venues in the beautiful coastal village of Alnmouth. Venues include private homes, businesses and public buildings and you also have street food and children’s workshops.
- 9th July 2020-12th July 2020The Goodwood Festival of Speed is located in the beautiful parkland surrounding Goodwood House, near Chichester in West Sussex. The Festival of Speed is motorsport’s weekend summer garden party, more than just the famous hill climb this is a celebration of world motorsport.
- 27th June 2020-28th June 2020The Weston Air Festival is a free event of the 27th/28th weekend in June, with a mix of spectacular aerobatic displays and armed forces celebrations. Air displays plan to start at 1pm and run through until 5pm but are subject to change depending on weather conditions and operational commitments. Plenty to do for the whole family around the Weston seafront, over the weekend there will be exhibitions, bars, food, display teams and a fairground. … and all this located in the beautiful Weston-super-Mare Somerset seaside resort.
- 8th October 2020-11th October 2020The Isle of Wight Literary Festival takes place in and around Northwood House, a Grade II* listed late Georgian manor house set in over 20 acres of parkland. On the programme are guest speakers from various literary circles, writing workshops, music performances and poetry recital evenings where you can take to the stage to showcase your own work. Families are more than welcome at the festival, with a number of readings, speakers and workshops aimed at children.
- 7th August 2020-14th August 2020Broadstairs Folk Week is great traditional folk music and dance festival with events being held day and night all over Broadstairs throughout the week. Whether you are a family looking for child-friendly events, workshops or want to dance the night away, you’ll find something to entertain you from early till late
- 13th August 2020-16th August 2020The Eastbourne Airshow offers a free seafront viewing area with a varied programme of flying over the 4 days along with a weekend evening flying event and fireworks. The packed flying programme starts at lunchtime each day and ends around 5pm. Eastbourne also offers a lot of ground attractions during the event which typically opens at 10am each day.
- 11th September 2020-13th September 2020St Anne’s Kite Festival takes place ob St Anne’s seafront and has kite teams from across the UK and overseas. Running over Saturday and Sunday you will get to see fabulous kite displays although this is weather dependent. Most years regardless of the weather you have been able to see something and have a great family day out.